Organization-Wide Leadership Development
Developing Great Leaders Across All Levels of an Organization
Our leadership development programs and approach to professional facilitation are multipurpose, relevant, and beneficial to developing a cohesive leadership framework across all levels of an organization.
At Bright Wire, we offer a macro-level perspective on the impact of leadership development. We design formal training so that the front-line leadership development programs provide the building blocks for mid and, subsequently, senior-level leaders. This approach to learning at each leadership level builds capability across an organization in an aggregate way, offering a greater total impact regardless of leadership strata.
Our leadership development programs can run in parallel with our executive coaching programs or as separate offerings for teams or by leadership level.
Our Program Design Approach
Front Line and
Enhance fundamental skills like delegation, accountability, driving results, directing work, navigating conflict, collaboration, building teams, optimizing work processes, and improving communication.
Use coaching to strengthen their understanding of business, manage complexity, develop talent, build high-performance teams, practice EQ, develop influence and demonstrate interpersonal and organizational abilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
- An engaging cross-functional cohort-based experience that leverages technology where possible.
- Content and on-the-job learning experiences that will align with and further develop the culture, values, and principles of the organization.
- A blended learning experience between theory, application, and real-time scenario-based learning.
- Foster diversity of thought and appeal to different learning styles using a variety of learning methods.
- Each workshop and webinar builds upon the previous and prepares participants for the next level (i.e., a holistic programmatic experience conducive to succession planning).
- Executives and senior leaders are engaged (where applicable) to foster a strong leader-led approach to development and to demonstrate their sponsorship.
- Build internal capability for future internal program management, as applicable/desired.
- A completely scalable approach that can be implemented across the enterprise, and provides building blocks to more advanced and targeted high potential leadership development programs over time.
Contact us to find out how you can get started with a leadership experience and development program.
Interested in Learning More About Bright Wire’s LEAD Programs?
Connect with us today!