Founder and CEO, Certified Executive Leadership Coach
A forerunner in her industry, Christine helps businesses harness the power of great leadership.
When Christine walks into a room her dynamic leadership capabilities are immediately apparent, as is her knack for bringing out the best in the people around her. It’s no surprise that at Bright Wire she’s attracted an equally dynamic and talented team of coaches and leadership development experts who rival the best in North America.
Over the course of her career, Christine has coached thousands of senior and executive-level leaders, many of them with Fortune 500 and 100 companies. She has also developed proprietary coaching and leadership development assessments and curriculum, and spent many years as a Sessional Instructor at the University of Calgary’s Haskayne School of Business for the Executive MBA Leadership Development Program. Christine’s deep passion and aptitude for leadership development also compelled her to author a book for MBA students. Prior to founding Bright Wire, Christine held senior leadership positions in industries including hospitality, food and beverage, oil and gas, and academia – all of which contribute to the wealth of experience she draws from as an executive coach and leadership development expert. In her current role as Managing Director, Christine oversees the team while building and managing the company’s profile, enhancing client engagement, and delivering on the company’s growth strategies.
Credentials and Designations
- MBA with academic distinction from the University of Calgary
- Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certificate in Executive Coaching from Cornell
- Certificate of specialization in ontological coaching from the Newfield Coach Training Program (NCC)
- Myers Briggs Qualified Practitioner
- Korn Ferry 360 Assessment Interpreter
- Gallup Behavioral Interview Specialist