Managing Director, Certified Executive Leadership Coach and Master Facilitator
Darrell helps leaders find the clarity and confidence to make changes they desire in themselves and the teams they lead.
As Managing Director, Darrell partners with and leads the exceptional team at Bright Wire Leadership in fulfilling its purpose to ‘Reimagine the World by Unlocking Leadership’. He brings 20+ years of business, executive leadership and professional coaching experience in Fortune 500 companies to all his client partnerships.
Darrell is a sought-after Executive Coach and experiential Master Facilitator with deep strategic, operational, and human resources experience in many different industries. Additionally, he has proven, award-winning expertise in designing and facilitating leadership development programs within high-performing corporate and non-profit environments.
As an Executive and Team Coach, Darrell helps leaders find the clarity and confidence to make the changes they desire to see in themselves and the teams they lead. He has proven experience helping organizations develop winning strategies for building world class leadership cultures that outperform competitors. Darrell is committed to working with organizations to help leaders lead inclusively and with vulnerability, authenticity, and courage. The outcome is better leaders, that lead better organizations, producing better results.
Credentials and Designations
- Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Executive Education Certificate in Strategic Leadership, University Of British Columbia
- Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator, Brené Brown Education & Research Group, LLC
- Coactive Coaching Program at Coaches Training Institute
- Master’s Degree in Leadership & Management, Briercrest Graduate School
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economic & Social Geography, Simon Fraser University
- Hogan and Birkman certified